Should I forget abour this girl?

Im still madly in love with a girl I met almost 3 years ago (11/28/15). When I met her and made her smile my world litterally stopped by some miracle i got her to give me her number. I could tell she liked me too. When I met her i didn't have money or anything I didn't want her to know I was a loser so i never asked her on a date or saw her a second time. I just texted her to talk to her because I wanted to know how she was doing and she eventually got irritated and lost interest. I never wanted to look at her and tell her I couldnt afford to buy her what she wanted or couldnt make her happy. I never wanted to be the reason she wasn't smiling. I couldnt handle that. I honestly just hope whoever she is with makes her happy but i do wish every moment it was me. Its 3 years later i still dont have a lot of money but things are starting to look like maybe I could be someone who one day in the future could be good enough for her. I've thought about her everyday since and have had dreams about her on various nights. Whenever I get with another girl she's the only one I think about. Just the pain of knowing she was/is/maybe with someone else is starting to take a toll on me. Im still not good enough for her but I would kill just to be able to see her again. Should I keep trying to oneday be with her or give up and move on.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wow that’s beautiful you sound like an incredible man, yes, fight for love.. life is short! Best of luck to you I hope things work out well!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • are you still in contact with her?

0|0
    0|0
    • No i text her once every couple of months but she never responds any more. My goal was to just be wealthy and show her when i follow her on Instagram lol or send her flowers at work to get her attention again.

• well i would say try a couple more times contacting her (if she's single) .. like ask how she is and if she's receptive to that you can ask her if she wants to maybe go to a movie with you sometime... and then you can go from there..

if she is not receptive id say wait a couple weeks try once more and if still not then you should let her go..

Recommended myTakes