NEED SOME FEMALE ADVICE?

I've always felt detached from pretty much everything. Even relationships except for my first and current. I have never been the type to open up about feelings or any of that emotional shit. Even with my "first love" I didn't really open up as much. It never felt as right. It felt fake. But with my current one which is a good 4 years later that's something I like. Like I want to tell her my feelings open up and all that shit. The good and the bad. I feel however the bad outweighs the good. But my main question is do females actually like when a guy opens up? I've always grown up thinking you weren't supposed to show much emotion as a guy and that was okay cause I didn't really have much to show. All I've dealt with is anger and sadness when it came to girls. This new one kinda the same deal but I actually feel good about shit too and part of me "loves" just expressing these good emotions that I never had for anybody else. Do females really like this stuff? Like seriously cause I know y'all want a "sensitive " guy at times but isn't that kind of soft to yall? Thanks for any insight. Guys lmk how girls in your past have reacted to that as well. Just curious. It's weird for me to feel like this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is completely normal to feel like that men are trained to be a self contained man but it is wonderful and freeing to be able to speak about your emotions

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel so free when I tell her certain things but part of me feels like I'm soft cause like you said we were trained this way. Thanks for the insight bro

• Sure it makes for a better relationship to be honest! Good luck ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• In my opinion, there's absolutely nothing wrong with opening up to your spouse! If you don't, then is that even a relationship? Even friends open up to one another. If you wanna open up, just do it! If she thinks you're weird or leaves you because of it then it wasn't meant to be in the first place. But you have to let her know how you feel. Also, It's a good way to have a strong bond when your spouse knows your feelings. It leads a better, less confusion and mysterious relationship. Although I can't speak for most females on this. But majority of which I've known love it when guys open up to them. There is a difference between opening up and expressing your feelings than if you were a overly sensitive guy who got emotional over everything. You probably already know this, but make sure that it's the right environment when you tell her. You'll wanna be alone, not arguing, and not really doing anything but talking.

1|0
    0|0
    • For a man, you are very insightful!

• Show All
    • Sure it makes for a better relationship to be honest! Good luck ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• Youโ€™re very sensitive to their needs that is wonderful

• Their is always a time and place to open up your feelings to your girl. You can do it little by little. And whenever you feel the time is right. There is nothing wrong opening up.

0|0
    0|0
    • She never wants that. I think I have to be patient but I'm tired of fighting for somebody who doesn't even know if they wanna be together. It's emotionally/mentally taxing.

• Patience and time is all it takes sometimes just do the best you can with her. You can always break up and date other girls if she becomes to much to handle.

Recommended myTakes