Why do some boys believe that at the end of the day it all comes down to sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As Freud said, the pleasure principle (German: Lustprinzip) is the instinctive seeking of pleasure and avoiding of pain in order to satisfy biological and psychological needs. Specifically, the pleasure principle is the driving force guiding the id. They are merely expressing their driving pleasure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At the end of the day all that matters is sex for everyone

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can enjoy talking to most people... But with sex, I find myself compatible with much fewer...

So if I'm going into a relationship... The sex must be addressed first... The rest, we can work on... Chances are high that if the sex is good... Communication and the other aspects will improve over time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hedonism. A school of thought that dictates the sole objective of life is to maximize pleasure and minimize suffering. For some, they derive that pleasure through sexual activities. Others, through obtaining power, wealth and fame. Regardless of what you desire, more often than not, people will follow a hedonistic life style and make decisions accordingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have little experience. Or they would know that sex at the beginning of the day is a great option.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s womens’ fault When you take away the supply of something popular, the demand goes up

0|1
    0|1
  • Because at your age that's all the boys think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people are shallow

1|0
    0|0
  • Because girls give it to them as if it does

0|0
    0|0
  • That's all that matters to some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Explain.

0|0
    0|0
  • because it's usually like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t. But it is a high priority to them. And they can decide what is important for them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes