How will you know when you find your partner?

I'm 17 and I'm feeling that it will be a long time before finding the right girl I talk to many and none of them make me feel a spark will she ever walk into my life I feel worried that I will never find this special someone my career path is being a pro wrestler and I'm training next year any motivation on this topic I will never find her๐Ÿ˜”

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're still really young, so there's no hurry to find "the one" when you've got about 58 years to do so. I'd say just calm your tits and let things happen naturally. If you meet the right girl early on, good for you, if not, don't freak out. You're not likely to die alone at the age of 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your options open wait 3 weeks with someone through convo wait until u know for sure. Dont jump too quick. Dont ask for forever if she wasn't raised right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people rarely find the right one at this age. Not because they dont match, but because their roads split. there's different uni's in different countries/states, different professions... people get apart.
    When you meet the right one you just know it. After 1 day spend with my man i almost screamed "Marry me"... good i kept it inside my head wouldve been awkward. :D He's a wrestler too haha. But to find the right one for me you have to have things in common as not everyone is completely the same and you both have to have the willingness to explore the interests of the other and trust me that way you can find a ton of things that you will actually enjoy and do together. Trust me you will find the special one, but noone can guarantee you when she will come. You can even get married and divorced and than meet her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess your right I'm a young. Boy and I will find her eventually I'm just worried I won't find love ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• You can be sure you will find love. Everyone does eventually. It usually comes when least expected.

Recommended myTakes