Women dating older guys?

Is it appropriate for a man in his late forties early 50s to date and woman 18 to 25?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most 40-something guys who hit on young women have the maturity of a 20-year-old themselves. These relationships rarely end well for the young woman. They find themselves married with children, then find out that their husband is also an irresponsible child. If I were the father of a young woman dating a middle-aged man, I would be very concerned.

If a younger woman hits on an older man, it may work out if she knows what she's getting, and he should warn her. She will see him through his decline (quick if she's lucky), and then be widowed when she is still relatively young.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you date her to use her and never elevate her life you owe her gifts and an allowance. It is rarely love in such a case, why not a woman your own age?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I got a lot to give and I would Elevate her life if it was me

• "why not a woman your own age?"
      Women over 30 fall off fast.

There are some very sweet, attractive women over 30 in good physical shape, but they are ALWAYS happily married.

As women get past 30 and are available, they end up being bitchy, sagging, demanding, have baggage, overweight, and are someone else's reject. No thank you.

• @WalterRadio Yeah sure that's why. I have dated many guys older than me, looking for someone to use and treat temporary because he's insecure. Men don't actually appreciate a woman't worth so stop using the same MGTOW rhetoric of women and their worth.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The average age of women I date is 23 and that number hasn't budged since I was 25 myself.

My current girlfriend is 21, we met when she was 20 and the girl I was with before her was also 20.

Some young women only date older men and some of us older men only date young women. Nothing inappropriate when we are both having what we want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, just don't go after me. Ill slap you in the face

0|2
    0|0
  • I pursue women in that age range all the time, and they love it. Most of them have never experienced the intentional pursuit of a man before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure it's not illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date? No. Fuck? Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • ofc it is