Is this guy wrong?

If a guy and girl are dating a guy is giving this girl the world, everything he’s got and then some. The girl refuses to give the guy one thing that he is asking for keeping in mind that the guy is doing everything that the girl has asked and given her everything she’s ever asked for. Is this guy wrong for asking rude/ wanting to break up with her because of this?
  • Yes, he’s wrong.
    Vote A
  • No, she should be able to give him the one thing that he’s asking for.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So are you basically trying to hire a girl as a prositute but the girl isn't actually a prostitute? Umm this is why there are prostitutes. Because they are already agreeing that if you give them money they will do what you want in return. If this girl is not a prostitute then No.. she doesn't OWE you anything. That's just a creepy mentality. Did she force you to give her the things that you gave her? If a person doesn't like you then just move on and be with someone who likes you. If a person has different things in mind than you then move on. If you want sex and she doesn't then move on. If she wants sex and you don't then move on. IF you want nudes and she is not on that level then move on. Find someone with your morals. Do not corrupt someone's daughter just to satisfy your sexual cravings.

0|0
    0|0
    • We aren’t talking about sex here and I agree with on on the fact that they don’t owe tot anything because to be truly someone in that position doesn’t owe anyone anything but what’s important to keep in mind that this person has walked through hell for you and you are refusing to show any type of gratitude.

• Show All
    • They should just break up because they obviously have different morals therefore the relationship will never work.

• I guess you’re right. Thanks for taking the time to answer. You’re getting MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what he's asking for, but if there's no give and take to the relationship, he should end it on that premise alone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean it really depends in what the guy is asking and giving i mean giving the girl "the world" could be something like guving her flowers going on nice date and trips you know things like that and he'd be asking for something that would make the girl go against her morals and whatever sge believes in as a person that'd not be fair at all

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it’s important to keep morals in mind but it’s also important to remember that relationships have to be a giving and take.

• Show All
    • I guess so... but sometimes love is such a crazy thing your willing to risk it all.

• Yeah maybe...

• whats the thing he's asking for ?

0|0
    0|0
    • He asking this girl to give him explicit photos. He feels as though this is justifiable in the sense that he does so much for her.

• Show All
    • Thanks again

• Is it sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the “one thing”?

0|0
    0|0
    • The guy is asking for photos 🤭

• I would have already been gone, bruh.

0|0
    0|0