Is this guy wrong?

If a guy and girl are dating a guy is giving this girl the world, everything he’s got and then some. The girl refuses to give the guy one thing that he is asking for keeping in mind that the guy is doing everything that the girl has asked and given her everything she’s ever asked for. Is this guy wrong for asking rude/ wanting to break up with her because of this?
  • Yes, he’s wrong.
  • No, she should be able to give him the one thing that he’s asking for.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• So are you basically trying to hire a girl as a prositute but the girl isn't actually a prostitute? Umm this is why there are prostitutes. Because they are already agreeing that if you give them money they will do what you want in return. If this girl is not a prostitute then No.. she doesn't OWE you anything. That's just a creepy mentality. Did she force you to give her the things that you gave her? If a person doesn't like you then just move on and be with someone who likes you. If a person has different things in mind than you then move on. If you want sex and she doesn't then move on. If she wants sex and you don't then move on. IF you want nudes and she is not on that level then move on. Find someone with your morals. Do not corrupt someone's daughter just to satisfy your sexual cravings.

• We aren’t talking about sex here and I agree with on on the fact that they don’t owe tot anything because to be truly someone in that position doesn’t owe anyone anything but what’s important to keep in mind that this person has walked through hell for you and you are refusing to show any type of gratitude.

• They should just break up because they obviously have different morals therefore the relationship will never work.

• I guess you’re right. Thanks for taking the time to answer. You’re getting MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what he's asking for, but if there's no give and take to the relationship, he should end it on that premise alone