Why is this happening all of a sudden?

So I just met the girl from tinder last Sunday and one thing I've really noticed lately was the two days before and the day after I met her in real life she has started to text me way less than normal. But Here is the weird on the day we met near the end of our date she said that we should do this again. So two days later we made plans to see each other again in about a week. What I don't get is why she has started to text way less before we met in real life. Does she not like me anymore?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe she doesn't want to come across as desperate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think she still likes me?

• Show All
    • Well she is at a party rn I don't know I thibk I'm over thinking it since she went tk visit her family for a week this month

• I think you kind of are, but that's ok you could better over think than under, as long as you keep asking for advice I think you will be fine. I hope everything works out for you both.

• No, she has already gotten you, so she doesn't need to invest as much effort.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm confused what do you mean by that?

• Show All
    • I kind of second this. I don’t purposely text less but I did notice recently how I don’t text as often once we make plans to meet up. Texting less AFTER the date may be related to how the date went or what she thinks of you. But if you already made plans to meet up again. Don’t stress it. Obviously she wants to see you again!

• @CuriousCyclone I don't know she makes it seem so hard to tell if she likes me

Recommended myTakes