Guys, More than friends?

An ex-boyfriend (first love) and I have been talking nearly everyday for three years. I mean everyday. We have shared very private details about our lives, etc. We have been sleeping together infrequently as well. However, we both are in relationships. He holds back on sharing his feelings and also is not ready to hear how I feel. He has said things but when I said “what was that?” He simply replies with “oh nothing.” Then recently we were discussing songs and he sent me two: One was about how a man wants to tell the girl how he feels but can’t and the other was about a girl who was in a difficult relationship (he stated that was for me). I just can’t figure out if he has feelings for me or not. When I ask why he’s cheating he says he doesn’t know. I also told him that he needs to make sure it’s worth cheating with me. He didn’t respond, but still did it again. We are best friends. I know all the bad and the good. I just don’t know if he truly has feelings.
Please spare me the cheating lectures, I feel bad but I love him.

1