How to heal a little heartbreak?

My male friend kept on complimenting me and was also sweet and all but I never had a boyfriend so I thought that he might like me. I mean, he did told me several times that he did and some of his messages also said the same according to my girl friends. Yesterday, he somehow confessed to me by phone and I also said that I might really like him but then it seemed like it was all a game so I do feel stupid but I don't regret saying it. He might have been my first real tiny crush. I'm the type of person that has to tell the person concerned about my feelings because of my background. I already have trust issues and honestly I'm not hurt because of his rejection (so maybe it wasn't love?) I'm mostly hurt because he knew I don't have the same carefree life as others who don't have trust issues and he still played with me. My ego is what I would like to heal right now. How am I suppose to find a boyfriend ofbi can't even be sure that the guy likes me back or if any guy would want me? I really need an advice... Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• there are many other guys out there, you would definitely find a your love when the time comes, maybe now its not the time yet. & to heal from a heartbreak, you shld do smth that you like & maybe listen to music? Go shopping? & if u ever wanna cry, cry it all out if it makes u feel btr. 💜

0|0
    0|0
    • I do believe I'll find someone... And I'm already listening to music so I guess I'll be almost over it! Thx!

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes