Why do people like to get involved with other people's relationships?

It is a asshole thing to do if they are doing it for fun. just make people jeous

318

Most Helpful Guys

• Because they have no lives of their own. 😂😂

316
  • If you look at it from a point of view, there are two things you can do if a person is getting closer to someone you like.

1. Ignore them and move on to another person
    2. Sabotage their relationship in any way possible.

Most girls choose the second option out of pure jealousy. This is the reason why they get involved in other's relationships.

• Me & my boyfriend are very happy but it the girls and he have average look. i am more cute and petite.

• If it's to be a supportive character then it's cause they care, if its just for fun its cause they are manipulative

• I think people like to chime in for various reasons. On the negative end, they have destructive tendencies themselves and enjoy seeing other crash and burn. On the positive end I believe the person is genuinely concerned about their friend (or what have you) and want to ensure they are being cautious.

• if they are doing it for fun yes it's an asshole thing to do.

however, people who are watching your relationship usually they are the one who sees the problem and maybe they ate just concerned. (mostly close friends) ..

• There are many reasons, I dont find any good.
    One of my ex made it to get all she could from me especially knowing I would try to do everything for her. It worked until I told her we finished. After came the tears

• They do it because they like to think you are dumb and they are very wise. It makes them feel superior, special, intelligent, even if they do not understand and give the worst possible advice. I should know, I employ advisors, agony aunts, psychics, advice columnists, and I get a lot of totally unsuitable people who are way too dim to do it contact me every week nagging me for a job. They claim they want to help people but many of them just want to feel important and get paid a lot to sit at home thinking. If they really wanted to help society there are lots of other ways they can do it, ways that do not pay and are not so exciting.

• It's not an asshole thing at all. The overwhelming majority of the time it's to live vicariously through your relationship. The rest of the time it's because they want to help.

• That's not just an asshole thing, that's downright evil

• The grammar comment wasn't supposed to go to you. I'm not sure how that happened

• Believe it or not, some people break rules because they like it/ don't care

• Yes it is and you should make it stop before it ruins your relationship

• They are jealous and people love destroying things.

• They do it cause they don't have an exciting life of their own

• All is fair in love and War?

• Because everyone has an opinion

• It's easier to see others problems then your own.

• because they are mean

• Because they think they're right

• That's women for you haha