If u r in relationships with someone... and he love someone else but that girl is not interested in him... So what will you do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• We cannot control who we love... Nor can we control who will love us... And that matching (or mismatching) - love and be loved, is why relationships are so hard...

You should therefore not grudge someone for loving someone else...

Think like this... In a few years time... You might be asking a similar question...
    What if you love your child but your child loves your partner more even though your partner doesn't seem to love your child as much as you...
    Shouldn't stop you loving both, right?

• Ya right... so should I leave him?

• You've gotta do what you've gotta do... Just know that whichever direction you go... There will be benefits and also be consequences...

• Yes you are right ☺