If u r in relationships with someone... and he love someone else but that girl is not interested in him... So what will you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We cannot control who we love... Nor can we control who will love us... And that matching (or mismatching) - love and be loved, is why relationships are so hard...

You should therefore not grudge someone for loving someone else...

Think like this... In a few years time... You might be asking a similar question...
    What if you love your child but your child loves your partner more even though your partner doesn't seem to love your child as much as you...
    Shouldn't stop you loving both, right?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya right... so should I leave him?

• Show All
    • You've gotta do what you've gotta do... Just know that whichever direction you go... There will be benefits and also be consequences...

• Yes you are right ☺

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• tell him that you like him and then move on with your life if he loves you he will come back if not no point in trying

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually he is saying that... he want to be with me... Loves me... now what I do

• Hug him kiss him what's the problem I am a bit confused

• M too confused... I want his real love not sympathy... that may be he is doing coz in starting he did worst with me...

• If you are in a relationship with somebody who loves somebody else, leave that relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up. Both sides have to want it for it to work

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes