If a girl tells you she had a weird dating app experience that made her uncomfortable... what'd you think?

So you've been keeping in contact with a girl you met. online for about 6 weeks now. You asked her out quite quickly then but you guys couldn't settle on a date as both of you were going away for work really soon. She was back earlier and text you to ask if you'd still like to meet.

You were still away but continued to engage her on and off in text until you came back. You said you'd really like to see her and you guys finally settled on a date but leading up to it, she tells you that she isn't down for a meet anytime soon as she had a weird experience on the app just recently that made her really uncomfortable. She says you seem like a great guy but that experience freaked her out.

What would most guys think? Would they feel sorry for her or think she's rejecting them and lash out at her for that?
  • Sympathise and be undertsanding
  • Think she is rejecting me

02