Online dating convos?

I'm very nervous about conversation starters whether it's in person or online. I try not to sound stupid so I have a hard time going up to someone in person. Online, when someone fills out their profile I'll try to ask something that can relate to something they put on their profile. I'm not trying to sound desperate but the initiation to get a welcomed response and not sound like a creep. Need some thoughts and advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I'm not very good at this either. Never tried online but seems like it'd be at least a little easier since you aren't face to face and can see their interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easier said than done, but don't think too much about sounding like a creep because thinking about it, makes you sound like one anyway. Don't think about it. Just be yourself, and like you said, find some kind of common ground. You'll know within 5 minutes if there's ANY chemistry at all. I met a chick in a coffee shop once after seemingly hitting it off, online. I knew within 3 minutes, there was nothing there at all. I met another chick online that I thought was a dud but met her anyway, we've known each other for 2 years now, used to have a lot of sex, but we're just good friends now. You just never know until you meet in person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah that's true, the more you try not to sound like a creep, it might be creepier. I have a hard time not getting in my head and think too much into it.

• Knowing the problem is half the battle

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes