What do you think of a girl without any social media? Would you find her unapproachable?

1057

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be the ideal woman

What Guys Said 56

• I think it makes it easier to get a grasp of the type of person you are dealing with, but I don't think not having social media makes a person unapproachable. Maybe if you are the type that's on it 24/7 and need them to be in a relationship with you on FB for the relationship to work? I feel like such a thing would be a little shallow though.

• Nope, not at all. I don't have any social media accounts, since I have no I want to impress, or receive validation from, and I don't want attention from anyone either. Plus not having to update all that crap means I have time to go out and actually do things and meet people in RL.

• If a woman has no social media, I will think she is amazing. That means that she is old school, she has hobbies, she enjoys physical interaction, she is smart, she loves to read and go out in the outdoors, she is her own person in her own opinion is what truly matters.

• No, not at all. That would actually be something really interesting about her that would make me think she was very confident in herself.

• In todays world I'd be happy. Social media makes things 20x easier for your partner to be hit on or to cheat on you. So a woman with no social media is like heaven lol. It also means she has a real life in the real world.

• A girl without social media is more likely to be real and not fake. I'd rather be with her than a Instagram model.

• Some people: i think I wouldn't find her at all.

Other people: there are more to like that looking at your phone

Me: it depends oh how she interacts face to face maybe she's fun to be around

• Just because I am a bit shy types, I like girls of that type too. But its ok approach a girl who doesn't use social media ! I mean is it mandatory or is it some sort of swag using social media? Chill out !

• That's can either be a very good girl or a girl on police probation lol and it depends on who does that approaching. She might be wrong for or you might be wrong for her

• Yes but only to genuine men because genuine men search for women that are also genuine enough to not post themselves all over social media. But they can have social media and just not exploit themselves then there always approachable

• No not at all. I might find it weird depending on the reason, but not unapproachable. I think for the most part guys don't care about social media that much.

• Funnily enough I've been talking to a girl who doesn't really use social media. She said it was due to her ex. Found it interesting, have managed to get her number etc but yeah, I guess it is what it is at the end of the day.

• I find it quite strange to judge a person for that. Then again I have no social media myself.

• It just means that the guys can't stalk her on social media and i wouldn't find her unapproachable but a bit hard to approach

• I'd find her more attractive and approachable than the instathots that think they are 20/10

• It would make her unique. Definitely not unapproachable

• I think this is a good sign, means that they aren't vein and that they'll have more time for the relationship. I find it off putting when a girl checks her Twitter during cuddles

• No, it's fine. Unlike girls, we guys don't question if a person actually exists just because they don't post their entire life on social media.

• I don't have any social media either. It makes you more approachable actually.

• I would not. Some people don't care for social media or know of problems it can cause.

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I really don't have any social media accounts and guys still come up to me, so I guess it depends on the guy
    If the dude really likes her, it shouldn't matter whether or not she has a social media accounts
    There's always other ways to communicate with someone

• I do not have any social media accounts as well, I'm registered on Facebook but I'm only using it to keep in contact with a few people, neither do I post anything there or do I really look at other posts. Never used Twitter, Instagram or whatever.
    This never stood in my way of finding a partner, my boyfriend doesn't even have Facebook 😂😋

• Don't have any social media. I don't have enough confidence in myself. But I'm approachable. I prefer when boys talk to me in real life because that's the only time I'm sure I physically attract them.

• Im curious as to why you feel it would make her unapproachable. I have never used Facebook, Instagram, or anything like that. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I have anything against those who do, but I feel it's just a waste of my time. I come onto GAG because I honestly enjoy giving people advice and solving problems. I feel bad for all these women (and men) who are so hung up getting validation from others. I know I'm beautiful... I don't need anyone else to confirm. Lol But back to the point, I think the fact that she doesn't use social media makes her even more approachable. Why you ask? Because you can't hide behind a computer screen with this one... you actually have to physically approach her! Hahaha

• I don’t have any social media. Mostly I use Pinterest for drawing tutorials and Instagram account just for memes and stuff like that and I don’t follow anybody I know and nobody know about it cz I don’t care what people do.

• Sounds wonderful. I never go on Facebook and neither does my partner. It’s great.

• No. I'd ask why but I don't think it makes you a bad person or anything like that.

• No, it would actually strike me as sympatico.

• Sounds like an awesome chick social media sucks

• I don't see why it would make her unapproachable.