Girls, would you take a shallow rejection well or at least better than guys?

It's usually guys who get rejected for shallow reasons such as being short, being bald etc and turn bitter and get told they need to suck it up.

So I ask this question, if you as a girl really liked a guy and he told you he won't date you because you of your age, wrinkles, stretchmarks, or because you have small boobs and small butt would you take it well? Would you be able to walk away and not feel bitter?

(I'll leave rejection for being fat out of this, as its something you can control, so rejecting someone for it is not shallow. )

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't, not want to date someone because of anything shallow like that, but If I was rejected I would just say I dodged a bullet, because he clearly wasn't worth my time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you reject a guy for being short and bald?

• As long as he had a good personality I wouldn't care. You can be more attracted to one look, then be attracted to a completely different look later on. To me its who the person is on the inside that counts. Will it be harder to find someone when one is not social attractive? Yes, it will be, because everyone goes off looks when you don't know a person.

• And some people are just shallow.

• No. it would hurt much

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you reject a guy for being short and bald?

Recommended myTakes