Girls, would you take a shallow rejection well or at least better than guys?

It's usually guys who get rejected for shallow reasons such as being short, being bald etc and turn bitter and get told they need to suck it up.

So I ask this question, if you as a girl really liked a guy and he told you he won't date you because you of your age, wrinkles, stretchmarks, or because you have small boobs and small butt would you take it well? Would you be able to walk away and not feel bitter?

(I'll leave rejection for being fat out of this, as its something you can control, so rejecting someone for it is not shallow. )

2