How to ask a girl out that you're really close to?

So I've been friends with this one girl for over a year now, we talk a lot and have good banter and harmless flirting, I'd like to see us more as friends but how would i approach that and not ruin a good friendship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be gentle tho. Don't go into this too quickly. What I mean by this is don't go full serious 'Would you like to go out once?' or something, because that'll make it awkward for her and she might react weird. Do it as a joke. Eg, during a convo, 'Hey, random question, can you imagine us being together?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚' Then if she says no, just confirm it 'yh me neither๐Ÿ˜‚', and this way you know she doesn't see you that way. If she says yes tho, go for it like 'do you wanna hang out then?' and BAM. Who knows what the future will be like.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey, i like you, and i want to see where this might go if we took it in a diferent direction." just communicate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've been friends with my boyfriend for about 8 years before getting together. His "asking out" was basically just a random kiss xD But it's a nice memory :)
    His logic behind this was "if you said "yes than yaaay and if you said no, then at least I would got this one kiss from you" <3

1|1
    0|0
  • I think that you need to take the attitude that there's no reward without risk. You could phrase it in a way that doesn't put her on the spot, but at the end of day; if you want something more with her, it is going jeopardize your friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest ans yourself, dont make a big deal out of it. Just be chill and tell her how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break the touch barrier if you havenโ€™t and ask out for a coffee. Also you need to start having less โ€˜safeโ€™ conversations. Topics that stir her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say, "Hey you wanna hang out? Have some drinks maybe?". Next thing ya know she'd disappear. Vanished I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically you start by dropping hint and see if she has a positive feed back to it, and then if she seems to be ok or hinting she's also interested, then drop the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her to go out with you on a "friendly" date. Let her know there is no pressure, but that you really want to hangout more often and that you'd like to see where the relationship could go.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do exactly what you just mentioned in your question, you ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she even like you? Have you received any hints? If you haven't then dont do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask it

0|0
    0|0
  • Very carefully

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta take a risk

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're that close, it's not gonna affect your relation if you're gonna ask her out. Step up and ask her. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes