How to ask a girl out that you're really close to?

So I've been friends with this one girl for over a year now, we talk a lot and have good banter and harmless flirting, I'd like to see us more as friends but how would i approach that and not ruin a good friendship?

411

Most Helpful Girl

• Be gentle tho. Don't go into this too quickly. What I mean by this is don't go full serious 'Would you like to go out once?' or something, because that'll make it awkward for her and she might react weird. Do it as a joke. Eg, during a convo, 'Hey, random question, can you imagine us being together?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚' Then if she says no, just confirm it 'yh me neither๐Ÿ˜‚', and this way you know she doesn't see you that way. If she says yes tho, go for it like 'do you wanna hang out then?' and BAM. Who knows what the future will be like.

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey, i like you, and i want to see where this might go if we took it in a diferent direction." just communicate.