How did you meet your current partner?

How did you meet your current partner?
Nice stories. I read them all!
The answer to this question... anywhere!

3634

What Girls Said 36

• We go in the same class.

• We we're best friends and met in kindergarten

• School.

• He fixed my laptop

• Okcupid, married almost 2 years now.

• Don't have one🤐🤐😢😢

• On here

• it was a set up lol hahaha🙈

• XC Practice

• Collegue.

• At my job😊

• Met my boyfriend on facebook.

• We met through bumble lol

• Met here on GAG... he answered one of my questions.
    Together 2 years now and serious about ea. other and talking about our future together.

• That's so cute

• Only to be so lucky

• Girl meet Guy ;)

• AT chuck e cheese lol But for some reason the manager wold always get us into the chuck e suit for birthday shows. He would be chuck e and I would get into the bird suit as helen. But! that bird suit was tiny! I couldn't take it off after the show! lol And he would wait for me to so he can lock up for me. but I was so embarrassed to ask him to take it off! I seriously could not even really move my arms to even get a good grip! lol I finally had to just tell him lol I still didn't even know him well. I was so scared of what he would say lmao If he would think I was weird lol But he said " sure!" and he just took it off me and then it became routine lol he would just help me take it off everytime. I had already strong feelings for him. He was a big gentleman! <3 He was not only nice to me but to everybody. That's just who he was, he didn't even like me. One time my shirt almost came off and I was like hold up! don't look! lmao 5 years later I ask if he did look and he swears he didn't see when my shirt came up he said he was looking away lol he said it felt wrong to try to take advantage of the situation. Well took a year later for us to finally start hanging out and to become official lol So thank God for that manager<3 basically hooked us up lmao I heard that all the managers were in on it because they thought we'd make a good couple ! lol Chuck e cheese find your soulmate. com lmao jk

What Guys Said 34