She is sending me mixed signals. Does she like me?

Okay so I'm going to start off with saying that I am 14 years old. I think that might add relevance to my situation. Okay here is the deal:
About 2 months ago me and this girl, let's call her Katie, where sat together in school. We had never really talked, we were kinda just schoolmates. At first we didn't really talk. We would just look at each other and smile whenever something funny happened in class.
A day Katie sat and talked to her friend about music. Katie mentioned some songs that she really liked. Coincidentally those exact songs were some of my favorites at the time. Also the songs were not mainstream at all.
Anyhow, I broke into their conversation and we started talking. After that we would talk more and more. We started snapping with each other, we would flirt in class, we developed inside jokes and we would just sit in class and laugh. She asked me for advice on some shoes. We talked about going to a concert together. We even played a videogame together a few times.

I started to develop a crush on her, and that's where it all went downhill. She kinda stopped snapping me. Whenever we snapped, I would always start the conversation. She started talking about others guys, both with me and with her friends. We wouldn't talk as much in school. I decided to try stop snapping her first, to see if she would strike up a conversation with me.. she didn't. Around the same time we got new seats in class. We were sat far away from each other. We would almost never talk.

A week ago I snapped her again. She read it and then didn't reply. Later I accidentally broke our streak on Snapchat. I sent her a snap saying sorry, but she didn't even open it. I texted her later, and she didn't reply to that either. It thought it was over.

Yesterday I was talking to one of our mutual friends. She broke into the conversation, and made an inside joke.

So what do I do? Is she just really good at playing hard to get. Were she never interested? What am I missing here? Thanks :)

12