If you're in love and have romantic feelings for someone but there's no sexual attraction, is there any point trying to have a relationship with them?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • You can always try if the sexual attraction would grow there with time
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never experienced them completely separated before so I couldn't really tell you. When I develop feelings for a girl, I'm not the kind of guy who's thinking about how great it would be to have sex with them. It's romantic, not primal lustfulness. I'm thinking about embracing them and being close to them, not how good the sex might feel.

1|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I never really had much of a problem with lust IRL, but when I'm attracted to a girl the tension is still there. It all comes hand-in-hand

• Yea this is the first time I've ever had this problem.. It's like I still want to hold him, cuddle with him, be close and act all cute and loving, but when it comes to having sex with him I'm not interested. I don't feel like touching him that way, I don't care about putting my hands on his naked body, I don't feel comfortable him touching me in a sexual way (I still do like his gentle touches on non-intimate areas, clothes on). It's very confusing!

• Prior to contrary belief, it is in fact possible to have a relationship without instantly being sexually attracted to person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You need to feel like having sex to have meaningful, caring relationship with another person.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes