Will you date a girl with Daddy issues?

If so why? And what would be your challenges with her?
#1 Sexual aggression. Although women with daddy issues seem to be sexually aggressive, it’s not because they put very little value on sex. It’s the opposite, actually; they are more likely to be aggressive because they think that sex can get them into a man’s good graces. [Read: Sex in a relationship – what it means to a woman]

#2 Clinginess. Due to the warped sense of thinking that came from item 1, women with daddy issues will misconstrue their situation by begging for attention

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I won't. I am already pretty screwed up . I would love someone who has a sound mind and personality