Why are women so bad in bed?

I have to go to hooker to even begin doing the things i want to do. Most women out there just lay like a starfish. "Slap me in the face" "no". "Kick me in the groin" "no". "Spit on me" "no". "Let me suck your toes" "no". What is wrong with you women these are simple instructions i shouldn't have to get a hooker to be satisfied. Go read a book or something

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to find you a woman or a hooker as you said.. I mean not all women are into that shit people just have different preferences so when you ask why are all women bad in bed well they're aren't you sir are kinky so don't generalize all women.

Most Helpful Girl

• They arent? Most just aren't into weird kinks like that

• If you aren't kinky then you are bad in bed. Just you spread your legs and the guy came in you doesn't mean the sex was good

• Vanilla sex= terrible sex

• To you personally.