Why are women so bad in bed?

I have to go to hooker to even begin doing the things i want to do. Most women out there just lay like a starfish. "Slap me in the face" "no". "Kick me in the groin" "no". "Spit on me" "no". "Let me suck your toes" "no". What is wrong with you women these are simple instructions i shouldn't have to get a hooker to be satisfied. Go read a book or something

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to find you a woman or a hooker as you said.. I mean not all women are into that shit people just have different preferences so when you ask why are all women bad in bed well they're aren't you sir are kinky so don't generalize all women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They arent? Most just aren't into weird kinks like that

2|0
    0|0
    • If you aren't kinky then you are bad in bed. Just you spread your legs and the guy came in you doesn't mean the sex was good

• Show All
    • Vanilla sex= terrible sex

• To you personally.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So every woman which isn't into femdom is bad in bed? Dude, people do have preferences xD

1|1
    0|0
    • Its not femdom I've come across women that won't even suck my dick and won't let me eat them out. Its pathetic take yourself off the high seat

• Show All
    • So you're ok with being terrible in bed. Eventually your man will find someone who will do those things

• Actually, my man is satisfied with me, thank you very much.

• Because the guys they've been with haven't got the balls to tell them how to improve

0|1
    1|0
    • How can you tell them to improve when they dont want to do any of it

• That's not the case for all women. Everyone wants to get better. My guess is, it's how you're telling them.
      Think of the rolls reversed; if a woman was telling you how to do something better, you'd jump at the chance... I know I would. If she's going to be condescending about it, you and I both would most likely shut her down from the jump.

• Um those kinds sound like things that most women wouldn't want to do. Maybe change up what you want to do or keep looking for a girl that's into that weird stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls aren't sadistic in fact it's the opposite most girls are passive and even submissive.
    From the description your after a dominatrix.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re so delusional. It kinda is your own fault.

0|0
    0|1
    • Its my fault women suck in bed? The problem is that most women think laying there like a starfish is acceptable. Thats why 80% of men cheat

Recommended myTakes