Do my ex-girlfriend and I have a chance to get back together?

Me and my ex broke up about 5 months ago after dating for a year. She said she needed to "find herself" and I tried to move on at first, but I've realized that I really love her and want to try again. At the time I was feeling really down, wasn't able to listen to her problems well, and there was some new distance involved. I didn't make her feel good about herself, and wasn't being my best self. I told her all of this and she replied that she doesn't think we could try again right now. She said she still loves me in some way but isn't in love with me. She thinks that we didn't make each other happy and that it was the right decision to break up.
I want the opportunity to prove what I can be for her, and I'm moving to the same city as her soon. What can I do to show her that I'm ready for something better without coming on too strong? She's willing to be friends right now and we're talking a little bit more. I want to talk to her every day and when she does stuff like post pictures of her getting food with a guy (I don't even know if its a date) my heart sinks. Any advice?

02