What does it mean that my crush warned me about himself being a heart breaking playboy?

I have a crush on someone for some time now, I finally asked him out. When I ran into him at a party a week later we made out, than 2 days later he came to me because he wanted to talk. During the talk he warned me that he is a real heart breaker and hurt some girls pretty bad. The date we have planned has not even happened and there is already so much drama. What would his motifs be to warn me about himself even before the date? Would he care for me and want me to keep my guard up, would he be apologising before anything happens? Or was he just trying to say that he is not looking for anything serious so my heart might get broken in the future if I am looking for something serious?
So after our date what was a gala date, he went to a club when I was already home, and he ended up going home with one of my friends.
Ohh and he kinda abandoned me the whole night while being at the gala. And still I like him... :(

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Translation: He’s a fuckboi. But at least he’s an honest fuckboi. If anything happens like cheating if you get into a relationship and he warned you than it’s on you. Safe bet would be to avoid him but if you want go their tred with caution.