Met a man on Wednesday through a dating app, Met him in person last night and we had sex now he won't talk to me?

Met a man named Cody Wednesday night through a dating app. I made plans to meet up with him last night and we ended up hanging out at his house. I met his son and we ended up making out and we ended up having sex. It was amazing. I text him this morning tell him to have a good day and he said you to babe. But I haven't heard anything all day. Did I do something wrong? Am I trying to hard?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You both might be doing the same thing. Wondering if the other person still likes the other after having sex on the first night. So only way you will know is if you text him again. I wouldn't worry to much. But thats probably why you shouldn't have sex on the first night.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You hardly know this guy. Maybe he is a once a day text sort of guy and text you got this morning is all you'll get. Just be patient. If a few days to a week go by with nothing, then get upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has responsibilities I would give it a few before you freak in a single dad and find it difficult to get the time and to remember simple communications. Just don't become needy it will send a bad image

0|0
    0|0
  • Allow him some time... its okay... ots just he might be busy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey don't knock dating apps, I met this amazing girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thinks that you're slut or something... No one does Sex from the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • he just used you for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe cslm down a bit

0|1
    0|0
  • Her got what he wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him when you will meet up again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't help but laugh when people do the most physical intimate act known to man... with a complete stranger and expect anything good to come out of it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes