Met a man on Wednesday through a dating app, Met him in person last night and we had sex now he won't talk to me?

Met a man named Cody Wednesday night through a dating app. I made plans to meet up with him last night and we ended up hanging out at his house. I met his son and we ended up making out and we ended up having sex. It was amazing. I text him this morning tell him to have a good day and he said you to babe. But I haven't heard anything all day. Did I do something wrong? Am I trying to hard?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You both might be doing the same thing. Wondering if the other person still likes the other after having sex on the first night. So only way you will know is if you text him again. I wouldn't worry to much. But thats probably why you shouldn't have sex on the first night.