Why do girls like to text so much?

My ex girlfriend still sends texts asking me if I'm Okay or basically how I'm doing. When we were dating she'd text or call me almost everyday, which was annoying since I'm introverted in nature I feel better occasionally spending time by myself. I just want to know if it was just her being needy or if it's something I should expect.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keeping daily contact is quite common in a relationship... it doesn't mean that you have to talk 24/7, but a few messages a day or a short call are appropriate if you do not see eachother.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey thanks for your opinion but I'd like to know how often your boyfriend texts you. See, I don't like texting or calling so I wanna know if should even try.

• Show All
    • Damn If I didn't feel bad before I certainly do now. by the way you clearly have a great boyfriend, because of him I know now that I may have been a terrible boyfriend or just a crappy person 😔

• Don't worry honey, you just need to find someone with a similar mindset as your own. You do not have to force yourself on having conversations if you do not feel like it. I'm an introvert myself (just as my boyfriend is - surprise surprise) so I know how it is just to want to be left alone sometimes :)

Most Helpful Guy

• lol girls are girls I don't know why they do it, even if you guys have broken up, they will still stalk you, text you, like they can't move on

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't like texting

0|0
    0|0
  • So it was annoying to have a girlfriend who liked to talk to you? Oh... what a tragedy.

If the relationship didn't end bad, then she still just cares about your well being and what not. Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand... but I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes their space I'm pretty sure you'd be a little annoyed if your boyfriend wanted to see you everyday.

• Show All
    • Seriously... man I know you're trying to help but you're making me look like a bad person. Which is not helping.

• Just my opinion.

Recommended myTakes