Guys why get defensive when your SO wants to talk about your social media?

I dont use snap chat so i dont have knowledge about it but my SO does and if i ask about his he is instantly angry this being one example i have learned from past experiences to let him have his phone privacy so i dont even touch it anymore but if i try to talk about it at all he instantly thinks im accusing him of something. What can i do to make this a nonissue?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone has their boundaries. he made clear he doesn't wanna talk about it, so there's that. it does seem rather suspicious tho, as snapchat is known for... being snapchat. why don't you set up your own account? talk to strangers/friends. if he comes complaining, you got a card up your sleeve. if he doesn't... well, you'll know what snapchat is all about (and might meet new people as a plus).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you asking him about it? Like what do you want to know and why?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• not ask about his personal stuff I don't know. biggest reason I don't use that garbage is because I need the bullshit that comes with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps he is not angry about that but angry because you dont trust him. Did sth happen in the past?

1|0
    0|0
  • He's got something to hide... Sounds like a fuckboy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's over lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hy sweetheart

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • the same reason women do. DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLES MEDIA

0|0
    0|0
  • In past relationships didn't care if she picked my phone.. if i don't have nothing hide why would stress

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes