Would it be a dealbreaker if you knew the person you're seeing did things you are against?

Like if you are heavily against e. g. smoking, drugs, getting drunk, ... and they have done it before/ aren't afraid to do it, but haven't done it in a while.

• Past is the past
  • Dealbreaker
  • Give them a chance but be wary
    Vote C

1247

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. I don’t like smoking, but as long as they don’t taste like cigarettes when I kiss them, it’s okay. And as long as they aren’t ditching me every ten minutes for a smoke break, it’s okay. Drinking is okay as long as they aren’t getting plastered every night. I dated a guy that was a borderline alcoholic and I couldn’t really deal with it anymore. And it depends on the type of drugs, weed is okay as long as it isn’t affecting their everyday life or breaking the bank. And as long as they don’t expect me to do it too. But harder drugs are a huge deal breaker, if there’s even the slightest chance that they’re still doing them, I would break all contact.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that I like people who have my type of mindset. I also know that it's true with most people in the world.

One more thing I know is that, nothing is right nor is anything wrong.

Nothing is real. Everything is permitted.

So, I'm a curious person naturally. Curious, why people don't agree with me. Curious, what made them see the world in the opposite way of mine.

So, yes, I'm welcoming.

• "Nothing is true everything is permitted" assassins creed xD