We aren't dating anymore, but she talks to me like more than a friend?

Long story but this girl and i live 4 hours away from each other, we dated for around two months and it was amazing. And from us living so far a part things naturally kinda fizzled, it’s been a month or so since we decided not to be exclusive. I’m mature enough to say she friend zoned me, but when we dated we were very intimate and romantic with each other. So I don’t think I’m necessarily in the friend zone or ever can be because I’ve been with her in that way.

We are both very physically driven people and the last week has been weird. We don’t talk as much maybe a couple nights a week. A couple nights ago we talked on the phone for the first time in like a month until like 5 in the morning. It went great, we talked about seeing each other asked about eachothers families and just kind of caught up, we talked about getting together to hangout, and I just happen to be attending the college 20 minutes from her this fall... so I’ll live by her. And she teased me saying the only reason I wanna hangout is because I miss makin outt with her, and taking shwers and all this fun stuff we did. Her interest has seemed to be sparked a little more than normal, and again last night we were texting. And it got super flirty, she joked with me and called me a pu55y, and I told her I think we both know she has one so she is one. And I said “best I ever had though” next thing you know we were talking about me tickling and kissing her back and how wet she gets etc.

I don't know how to feel about it, it’s fun conversation. But she labeled me as her friend and I don't know what to make of the last couple days, today I brought up an idea for us to do, and she responded very nice and kind, but It wasn't like she was saying yes lets do it lets get together! she just kind of seemed like she was being nice... so I cut off the conversation and wished her a good weekend. Should I contact her less and make her come to me? she seems interested until we talk serious then she pulls away

01