What you make of someone who sends a message like this?

So this guy has sent me this copy and paste a second time, I conversed with him before just to see how far he would go with his foolishness, as I know he doesn't own any business and is full of shit, also is a lustful man with terrible intentions. He just sent me that again, so I know he is either retarded as his message sounds or he's sending to so many people, he forgot I already dismissed him. What you make of someone who sends a message like this?

017

Most Helpful Guy

• U know..
    For what he said in this message, there is nothing lustful nor sexual in that if I view it from neutral point of view.

Just cuz you said he is one, does not make what you say as the truth.
    So present more concrete proofs cuz those are just invalid.

• What are you talking about? back away from the other sane people, we're trying to talk here.

• Point me one place he has been disrespectful to you?

• Why are you harassing me, should I call the cops or what?