What you make of someone who sends a message like this?

So this guy has sent me this copy and paste a second time, I conversed with him before just to see how far he would go with his foolishness, as I know he doesn't own any business and is full of shit, also is a lustful man with terrible intentions. He just sent me that again, so I know he is either retarded as his message sounds or he's sending to so many people, he forgot I already dismissed him. What you make of someone who sends a message like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• U know..
    For what he said in this message, there is nothing lustful nor sexual in that if I view it from neutral point of view.

Just cuz you said he is one, does not make what you say as the truth.
    So present more concrete proofs cuz those are just invalid.

0|0
    1|0
    • What are you talking about? back away from the other sane people, we're trying to talk here.

• Point me one place he has been disrespectful to you?

• Why are you harassing me, should I call the cops or what?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To be honest, I don't see anything wrong except the fact that he sent it again after being shut down. It is probably a copy and paste to others, but wrong? I do not think that this is a reporting offense, but a simple block would do the trick. Why would you report this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he's suspicious and probably a scammer.

• You would know more then me, I'm just commenting on the one message above. be safe

• That looks like the stereotypical pervert man they make examples on in kids books, and yeah, he forgot he texted you already

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd call his bluff on a Sunday and see how far he'd go with this nonsense. It could be an adventure, of sorts. I love going on goose chases, so to speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's just an idiot who is so desperate to get laid so don't even bother with his bullshit

1|0
    0|0
  • Weĺl not really that well put together, bullshit is a under statement and yes maybe he is trying to get something out of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You were supposed to delete this! I'm ruined forever!

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe its some kind of social experiment he is doing? how far does he go with it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, you are right. Just flinging around messaging to see the response

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be trying to scam people...

1|0
    0|0
  • I block, because it's a scam.

1|0
    0|0
  • That person is Indian