My besties getting married, whats 1 thing u shouldn't forget on your wedding day?

there's always something wish they would have done, not forgot etc, whats your advice?My besties getting married, whats 1 thing u shouldn't forget on your wedding day?

410

Most Helpful Girls

• hi, if you could arrange and afford it no doubt they have arranged a professional photographer who takes all the planned shots. If you could arrange secretly for someone else to take and record video footage from a more natural angle where no one knew i think it would be awesome... xx

• Don’t forget to pee before the dress is put on and you’re walking down the aisle!

Most Helpful Guys

• That this is the best day and the beginning of the best period that stays for about 3-6 months. then, life starts to change... BIG TIME !!!

• Thanks @MeganForreal

BTW: when I say it changes, I don't mean "for the worse". I mean "reality sets in". You start looking forward to next phases in life, the immediate ones being blessed with kids. The joy and purpose they give you in life is unmatchable.

• Don't forget to love your spouse until you die because you just vowed to do so.