My besties getting married, whats 1 thing u shouldn't forget on your wedding day?

there's always something wish they would have done, not forgot etc, whats your advice?My besties getting married, whats 1 thing u shouldn't forget on your wedding day?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• hi, if you could arrange and afford it no doubt they have arranged a professional photographer who takes all the planned shots. If you could arrange secretly for someone else to take and record video footage from a more natural angle where no one knew i think it would be awesome... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t forget to pee before the dress is put on and you’re walking down the aisle!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That this is the best day and the beginning of the best period that stays for about 3-6 months. then, life starts to change... BIG TIME !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks @MeganForreal

BTW: when I say it changes, I don't mean "for the worse". I mean "reality sets in". You start looking forward to next phases in life, the immediate ones being blessed with kids. The joy and purpose they give you in life is unmatchable.

• Don't forget to love your spouse until you die because you just vowed to do so.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That your not special and your wedding is practically the same as every other wedding that has taken place. I think its important to remember that as you contemplate all the money you spent on what will probably end in divorce!

0|0
    1|0
    • Wow thats very negative n not nice

• Show All
    • Also my girlfriend doesn't want to get married and agrees with me 100% so that blows another one of your comments right out the water. If anyone is trying to push ideas on people, its you. Making the claim that all women want to be married and spend all their life planning it.

• Even though I don't really care for marriage (I just don't like the state and a legal document involved in my love life), I will say that I've seen some cool marriages. One that I went to was held in a hanger, and when it was over, the couple jumped in an airplane and flew off to their honeymoon (she was the pilot).

• Your Vows
    Name of person you are marrying
    Don't forget you just got married
    Thank your Wedding Party for putting up with your Insanity

0|0
    0|0
  • Art the reception, greet family first to make sure you see all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Showing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Condoms

1|0
    0|0
  • To have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • To wish them the best of luck in there marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't starve

Make sure u look ur best naked

0|0
    0|0
  • A red pill suppository.

0|0
    0|0
  • When is she getting married? Are you in the bridal party?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes