Did she reject me?

Met this girl on a dating site and we've been chatting for about a month now (she rarely signs on, so we basically exchange messages we once a week) and was getting tired texting. Anyway where I think I messed up is how I asked her out.

The message I sent was, "hello Miss! We've been chatting for a month now and I was wondering if you'd be free to meet up sometime soon, maybe this coming next Saturday? If you're interested I will begin planning things. If not no worries! I still enjoyed our chats and learning about your passions! Take care!"

She replied with, "I think that was the nicest way someone has ever sent letting them know they didn't get the position they applied for 😂"

I was confused and replied with, "wait I was asking you out though." And no reply.

Also, if it helps... I gave her my number and Instagram, essentially giving her the choice to add and call/text me. Which she did.

12