Every time me and this guy are suppose to go on a date he cancels? But keeps talking to me so I’m confused?

okay so me and this guy havis already been on a date we hit it off good and kiss and whatever ended the night so next week comes by and he ask me out and then tells me he got sick second week comes up he ask me out in the beginning for the Friday and then text me last min he had to pick his aunt up from the airport okay so now third time he ask me out the day before and then day of says he can’t go cause it’s his friends birthday? I’m so confused why or what he’s doing? And like we keep talking and he’s texting me and he keeps rescheduling but like I need help does this guy like me or like what’s up with the canceling? I keep saying it’s okay but it kinda sucks the more he does it lol

01