My gf/ex. I don't know at this moment. But why can't a guy be straightforward about how he feels?

We recently had a fight today, were I decided to answer her in somewhat similar rude way like she does with me when she is mad or upset. She calls me a hypocrite and shallow and I am neither. I picture myself as a good guy and a great conversationalist, even when we argue. I don't attack her, or jump to conclusions on anything. I wanted her to have a taste of herself and she throws a fit and brakes up just cause of that? Like, I feel like she is being childish and I am the grown up.

01