Would you date a girl who was afraid of guys?

I really want a family and stuff, but guys freak me out, like I haven't talked to a guy my age for more than a year, and I can barely talk to adult men.

I do like guys though, and I am trying to get rid of it, but I don't think it's going to completely go away. Also, it's not like I'm scared they'll hit me or something, it's like being scared of spiders even though they aren't actually dangerous.

Is that a deal breaker?
  • It's a dealbreaker
    Vote A
  • I would try it
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna be honest most guys at one point had trouble talking to girls until... they stopped caring. It's the same thing for girls too, they usually sit back and chill while guys doing the approaching, you know the hard part. I think you're worried about what you might say or that you might do something silly or outright stupid which is cool I used to feel the same way (Still do sometimes) but I found that not giving a fuck about what people think of you usually helps.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would because I'm not a guy so we have no issues :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i wouldn't care that you're scared of guys i'd try my hardest to take care of you and make you feel safe enough to not be afraid of me because honestly i couldn't even harm a fly even if i wanted to it's just not in my nature.

2|0
    0|0
  • if that fear of men is conflicting with how you want your life to be, then you might as well seek some therapy or councelling to help you out, overcoming that fear. good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all, don’t worr, its’s certainly not the be all and end all for me, but obviously it depends on which guy you may want to have a relationship with. For example, if I were you, I wouldn’t go out with someone who’s over confident because that could have a negative impact on you. If a guy likes you, then he’d hopefully do his best to make you feel happy and secure in th relationship, so don’t worry about it. I’m 15 too by the way, so if you wanna chat...😉jk

Do what you want and don’t worry about it😊

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it would be pointless. She wouldn't approach me, and if I approached her, especially if she were underage, I would risk being arrested as a pervert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a go. Maybe I could help her to overcome it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well no, I wouldn't get the chance to date her if she was scared of me lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Cz I m a shy kind of guy like u... n a fucking decent in reality

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love them because they are trustworthy. But not at 15 years 😂 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I care about the individual and not just their fears

0|0
    0|0
  • Androphobia. I don't know how that could work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah because she's scared

1|0
    0|0
  • She wouldn't date lol

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes