Would you date a girl who was afraid of guys?

I really want a family and stuff, but guys freak me out, like I haven't talked to a guy my age for more than a year, and I can barely talk to adult men.

I do like guys though, and I am trying to get rid of it, but I don't think it's going to completely go away. Also, it's not like I'm scared they'll hit me or something, it's like being scared of spiders even though they aren't actually dangerous.

Is that a deal breaker?
  • It's a dealbreaker
  • I would try it
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna be honest most guys at one point had trouble talking to girls until... they stopped caring. It's the same thing for girls too, they usually sit back and chill while guys doing the approaching, you know the hard part. I think you're worried about what you might say or that you might do something silly or outright stupid which is cool I used to feel the same way (Still do sometimes) but I found that not giving a fuck about what people think of you usually helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would because I'm not a guy so we have no issues :)