If you invite a man around to your home does he bring a drink/treat or not?

Maybe you've invited him to dinner, perhaps to watch a film.
Are you expected to provide everything?
I'm curious to hear your views as I'm not sure what to expect.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's with time, such as a scheduled date or invitation, most likely the dude will bring something (of course it depends on the person. There are some guys who wouldn't bring something even if asked), but if it's something as inviting after school/work, then I wouldn't be sure to expect anthing. Good luck! Hope I helped.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll make food for him or I'll make him buy ingredients and we make food together

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I usually do provide everything as a host and when am invited i do always ask if i should bring anything with me. Some times i have to bring my own beverage/alcohol or any other thing that i know about my own allergy (in case you have allergy). Not a big deal either way

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on the time and what you're doing
    And mostly it depends on the guy who you're dealing with
    Some guys would bring something or even a little something in most occasions and some won't

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl invites me to dinner I think it's good form to bring a bottle of wine. If she invites me to 'flix and chill maybe I would bring a big bag of chips or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a man, i would at least bring flowers or a bottle of wine or her favourite drink if i know it :) i think it is good to bring sth small just to be thankfull for the inv.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I invited someone over, I would not expect them to provide anything.

0|0
    1|0
  • You would be supplying everything but usually people bring their own stuff toi

0|0
    1|0
  • Not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Provide what you would want provided for you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes