If you invite a man around to your home does he bring a drink/treat or not?

Maybe you've invited him to dinner, perhaps to watch a film.
Are you expected to provide everything?
I'm curious to hear your views as I'm not sure what to expect.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's with time, such as a scheduled date or invitation, most likely the dude will bring something (of course it depends on the person. There are some guys who wouldn't bring something even if asked), but if it's something as inviting after school/work, then I wouldn't be sure to expect anthing. Good luck! Hope I helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll make food for him or I'll make him buy ingredients and we make food together