When a guy doesn't text a girl for quite a long time (for months), does it mean the guy doesn't think about her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably, yeah. Guys like to talk to girls, despite what relationship comedy might say. So I'd say either you hurt him in some way badly enough to want to break contact, or he just plain forgot you exist for a while and thinks it would be too awkward now to start contact again.

I have/had a female I called my best friend, but stuff came up in life and replying took too long (we were writing 10 page emails to eachother) so I kinda forgot she was there anymore. She would probably reply if I sent another one again, but I can't muster the willpower to actually just do it again

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly you’re no where near his priority

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you haven't had ANY contact from him even the form of some social media thing, he probably isn't interested but always the possibility he didn't think there was a chance or didn't think about it in general. So if you have a crush on someone, you can always get his attention too but just texting him instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could just be that he has no idea how to initiate the conversation. And as each day passes it gets slightly harder

0|0
    0|0
  • probably just a super busy work shift or was the poor soul to get all the bosses crap for the month would be my guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were dating and then this happend then: It's very probable he doesn't think about her, on the other hand if he's an introvert guy then maybe he doesn't think she liked him or somthing like that.

If they were like friends in school or something and haven't talk in a long time then it might be just lack of interest to communicate on both sides, or both sides being to shy to look for the other person.

If I am dating a girl I would stay in contact maybe not text for a week or two if I'm very busy, but not for months. I'm not really a text person, I hate to have conversations texting, but still staying in contact with someone you are dating is basic.

I have female friends I haven spoke to in a while, but still I remember them every now and then. Although for the same reason I don't like texting I'm not in contact with them, but their birthday that I always remember and send a happy birthday text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes