When a guy doesn't text a girl for quite a long time (for months), does it mean the guy doesn't think about her?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably, yeah. Guys like to talk to girls, despite what relationship comedy might say. So I'd say either you hurt him in some way badly enough to want to break contact, or he just plain forgot you exist for a while and thinks it would be too awkward now to start contact again.

I have/had a female I called my best friend, but stuff came up in life and replying took too long (we were writing 10 page emails to eachother) so I kinda forgot she was there anymore. She would probably reply if I sent another one again, but I can't muster the willpower to actually just do it again

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly you’re no where near his priority