Serious help please?

I met this guy and we hit it off great. He's very attentive, very consistent, funny, and everything I would hope for BUT has not been honest about a past relationship? He says that it wasn't that long but according to her FB it seemed to be longer than he claimed. Why didn't he tell me? Why was he dishonest? Is this a deal breaker? Help?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems to me like the your trying to destroy things before they even begin. At the begining of a relationship people generally dont go into details about things, you save that until a person earns that right to know all of those things.
    So you really like this guy but you are fact checking what he says, and are already convinced he's being dishonest... Maybe it might help aliviate your anxiety about this work with a proffesional because I get the sense you have some relationship trauma in your past when it comes to trust and what you can reasonably expect from others.
    After a relationship destroyed my ability to trust, it really helped me stop ruining a relationship before they even began.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes we measure time differently, for example some think a year is a long time and for others not. If it was me, I wouldn't care about it unless he started dating me at the same time