What the different to nice boyfriend to a good bf?

Just want to know if he will Mr Right for me. What the different to nice boyfriend to a good bf?What the different to nice boyfriend to a good bf?What the different to nice boyfriend to a good bf?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice guy will just act the part and say whatever will make you feel good at the time. A good guy will be truthful to you no matter how bad it will make you feel.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's subjective on your needs and let's just say your too young and dumb to know yet with all do none respect.

0|1
    1|0
  • I dont know how you're able to understand each other with that kinda English.

0|1
    1|0
  • First of all... There was an app? I mean damn talk about missing out, probably should of guessed considering the success of the website.
    Anyways a Nice Boyfriend and a Good Boyfriend have a couple key characteristics that make them different.
    The Nice Boyfriend are beta males and they sometimes seek validation from their spouse.
    The Good Boyfriend: is an Alpha male. Completely validated, usually have passions, skills and goals. They usually have their shit together or in the process of getting their shit together.

0|0
    0|0
  • You two talk to each other like you're one of those Indian Microsoft call centers, where the English is worse than my 7yo brother can speak. I can barely understand what's being said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend is with luv and best friend is like just sharing secrets etc but no luv

0|0
    0|0
  • they are the same a good person is nice and a nice person must be good

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems like a loving guy! He may be Mr Right! But, at the end of the day, it is YOUR choice

0|0
    0|0
  • this question makes no sense.

0|1
    1|0
  • This makes no sense

0|1
    1|0
  • when he says he wants to be seeing you only

1|0
    1|0
  • What's the question here?