What does it mean when a girl says she's not looking for anything?

So me and this girl talk everyday all day, we hung out as often as possible, and we both just click and get along really well and are constantly laughing with eachother. After a month of this I finnaly told her how I felt and she responded that she isn't looking for anything but also doesn't want to keep me waiting around.

What does that mean?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s probably not in a place for a relationship at the moment. Most of the time if I say I’m not looking for anything it’s because I’m not quite ready for the commitment of a relationship. Relationships take work and sometimes people prefer to focus on other things like school or their career.

• Do you think it's worth waiting? Or should I just move on?

• Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it :)

• Not a problem 🙃

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that she does not see you as anything but a friend and if you are looking for more, you need to keep looking.