Do you have a specific type?

I for instance have noticed all guys I have ever gone out with sort of look a like: dark hair, dark eyes, fair to medium skin, non-muscular, tall and they all belong to Turkic people or people who look similar. Do you have this? And what is it?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say there is a specific type that likes me: Very smart, nerdy, often Asian. Sometimes I feel like they line up to date me.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I've dated fat, skinny, blonde, brunette, short, tall... Not even their personality traits were similar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m literally all over the place with the guys I’ve been attracted to. I used to think blonde and blue-eyed guys were my type, but now if I’m attracted to their personality and sense of humor, their hair, eye, and skin color doesn’t really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I date outside of my type, I regret it. My type is lean muscled guys who are kinda nerdy but still in shape. Have dated heavy guys and muscle guys, regretted both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed that about 95% of the guys I've dated or showed interest in had blue eyes and either very dark brown or very light blonde hair. Also they were all either slim or somewhat muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • The main crushes in my life have been taller than me with long brown hair and brown eyes. They've also both been insanely intelligent and into science and both have stepped in and stood up for me in various situations. That seems like my type :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly only look for one type of guy but I often find similar personality traits between the boys I have dated. Coincidence?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is decent looking, average height, good boys (family type), ok at school or smart, and good fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with dark hair, but I don't mind what their hair colour is. The only thing I really don't like is super pale skin. I don't mind pale, just not really really pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair dark eyes fair skin tall skinny British accent... dark hair dark eyes lean muscle tan complextion muslim

0|0
    0|0
  • The people I dated were all over the place and the only thing they had in common was that they were left-handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single one of my girlfriends and ex wife were brunettes with brown eyes and pouty lips. So yes, absolutely have a type

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have a specific type but I also find attractive guys who don't fit this type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really specific but I wish that he has good attitude and good sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm most attracted to blondes but always end up with brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite girls with longer dark hair, smaller boobs, a shapely butt, and a Nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes brunettes working class 5,8, slim, humorous. Sexy, independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually this is purely dna and soul. Controlled pattern

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like variety just how I like variety in other objects

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose a trait then go get with that someone. To see if that's the kind of woman i want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I do generally go for darker headed women

0|0
    0|0
  • All the girls I have liked are smart good really good in something, and usually a bit older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought I did till I met my guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Alive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice ass