Would you change your mind?

So I like a guy and he likes me let’s pretend you’re him and you decide you don’t want a relationship with me after I mentioned it a couple of times you made it clear you don’t want one with me even if you like me. Well let’s say I go and hang out with another guy and we kiss, and after all that happens I tell you about it the next day. Now I feel terrible like I cheated on him because I do have these feelings for him and I feel like any chance I ever had was gone. And he started acting weird he canceled plans we made which he never does. We spend every weekend together and just do everything together but he did break my heart when he said he didn’t want a relationship somehow I’m here feeling absolutely terrible about a kiss with a different guy when the first guy never even committed but obviously has feelings.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's has no reason to be upset that you went off and found someone else when he told you he didn't want you. He's basically one of those guys who don't want you but don't want anyone else to have cause it's an ego boost or you're his back up plan when he hasn't found another girl. Or that confession of his made him realize how much he does like you and he's pissed now that you found someone else but honestly it really just sounds like the first reason. When a man tells you he don't want you or anything serious, it's best walk away immediately and find someone else. Maybe that guy you kissed could be the start of something who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be chilling with u any more then a friend that simple

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes