Friends with benefits?

Can guys and girls really be just friends with benefits, if so how does this happen

10

10
  • I've had a couple now. The first one, we'd gone on a few dates and then he told me he didn't want a relationship. I wasn't looking for anything serious at the time either, so we just started casually sleeping together for a few months.

The second one is more complicated. My best guy friend for 9 years recently told me that he & his wife decided to have an open marriage (they've had sexual issues since the beginning of time, but are otherwise totally perfect for each other). He said he was looking for a friend with benefits and asked if I'd be interested. We had a long talk about compatibility, feelings, and whether we'd be capable of doing it without ruining our friendship. Then we thought it over for about 2 weeks before finally deciding we could do it. So far, it's going well.

• How would you go about finding a friend with benefits

• It sounds vague, but I guess the obvious answer is:

1. Be sexually attractive.
      And 2. Find a girl who doesn't want a relationship.

• Okay thanks you for that