Have you ever regret dating or hooking up with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, when i noticed that everyone in the restaurant is watching us from the tables around and it came out that everyone was from his family to take care of her 😭😭😭 it was so embarassing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yup. Wasted 3 years on one girl. She and I dated for a couple months, then she dumped me out of nowhere, gave me every break up line in the book and acted like she never knew me even though we were best friends AND lovers. Turned down 2 awsum girls because I was so madly in love with her and she would never feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually really picky. But sometimes, tiny pete just takes over and he's a piss poor decision maker. So yeah a couple. Only 2 I wish I could take back tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

A one-night stand with a coworker. She was pretty drunk and talking about how much she wanted a dick in her. Her friend, the one I was really interested in, peeled off with others. The coworker had many orgasms and I (she) never even took my dick out. Next day over lunch, she acts like I was a wolf, telling me I just wanted a piece of ass. I guy who just wants a piece of ass doesn't put the woman's pleasure so far ahead of his own--doesn't act so servile.

Reminds me of a scene in the play "Proof," in which a grad student comforts a colleague one night over her grief, and they sleep together at her initiation. The next day, her sister accuses him of taking advantage of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never regret meeting. Never regretted any sex. One psycho bitch I met, I'd almost say I regret meeting but she blew me away sexually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah, anytime I pity fucked a girl it went horribly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, there where 3 that slipped. Great White Buffalo... Buffalo... Buffalo...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many regrets that haunt the darkest corners or my brightest dreams #edgy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, one of my exes in California. It was like a one week relationship and it was a horrible week

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I guess umm but not anymore I saved that red flag

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya my ex boyfriend he's a dick and told the whole school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is a learning experience... learn from it and go from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part i do regret allowing lust to make irrational decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • No doubt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope cus it teaches and I grow more mature

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, several times.