Which 1 of these reasons is it that so many good girls an guys have bad dates?

comment on what is a deal breaker when dating people
  • the person talks about their past relationships
    Vote A
  • the person is just out for hook ups
    Vote B
  • the person is never positive
    Vote C
  • the person hardly lets you talk
    Vote D
  • the person is to agressive
    Vote E
  • the person doesn't have a sense of humour
    Vote F
  • they try to hard to impress you
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• All of these except for G, I'd probably just let them know they don't have to try so hard so they can relax some.

I'd also add that I hate when someone wants me to decide EVERYTHING. Like yeah I get you want spontaneous/surprises but so do I. It shouldn't feel like a one side "I've got to decide correctly to impress this person" kind of thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys have bad dates when the thot doesn't put out

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's like they think they're at a job interview. Just chill

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Would not date any of the above, why bother, better to be single and do not have trouble in getting men wanting to date me who are fine without these problems. Have been with a great many for years so why change him for one who is not as good as him?

0|1
    0|0
    • well not all peoplevard married

• Show All
    • totally agree. and any normal nice person has someone unless they do not want them. Unfortunately there are a lot of needy, childish, damaged or boring people out there who cannot get anyone because of how they are.

• the person is just out for hook ups~ not my thing at all and never will be.
    Agressive or rude traits would be the next biggest thing for me

I want to know about past relationships :P

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above. But the one that would make me leave a date early is the aggression. That can be scary. Otherwise I just wouldn’t agree to a second.

0|1
    0|0
  • well if someone is not positive then its not going to work

0|2
    2|0
  • Can I just choose all of those options? Lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • All of the above to be honest

0|1
    0|0
  • all of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • All of those...

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them

0|1
    0|0
  • -the person (a guy) always makes me buy all our meals, drive my car and stay at my house only... never invites me to his place or buy meals... and doesn't want to be seen with me in public
    -the person makes fun of my job, all my friends, and constantly worries about cleanliness
    -doesn't like the same sort of things I do, such as exploring new restaurants, cities, museums, beaches and so on so forth
    -the person likes clubbing, drugs and drinking to much
    -the person makes fun of my religion and my views on politics and has a very closed mind
    -the person talks about how great they are too much (how much sex they have had, how many partners they have had)
    -the person straight up lies to you that they are single, when you find online that they are not

0|1
    0|0
  • All of it. but for me mostly was that I'm shy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes