How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

Just want to know. by the way going put some pic on How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

533

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice guys are always going to play the "I was nice and you never gave me a chance" blame card, good guys will actually care for you as if you're his sister/close friend regardless of how close you actually are

• A nice guy is playing a part. He wants you to like him, he has expectations of how you should react to how nice he is. It is all manipulation. A good guy sees you as a human, someone to be respected and not used.

• I have 6 bfs one guy was worst is my last ex boyfriend Force me to be in a relationship then he cheated on me when I was growing out of the relationship. the girl I was friend was using my trust by going after my ex boyfriend when we were together then I broke up with my ex boyfriend and move on.

• Nice! I commented something similar

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice and good are synonyms.. they mean the same thing.

nice
    nīs/Submit
    adjective
    1.
    pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory.
    "we had a nice time"
    synonyms: enjoyable, pleasant, agreeable, good, satisfying, gratifying, delightful, marvelous

But anyway, it was kinda mean to call your friend "stupid friend" lol Honestly what he said wasn't bad nor creepy, he was just letting you know that he has feelings for you.

• But i was nor attraction to him and i have a boyfriend when he said it.

• Cause he thinks if you gave him a chance then you might actually realize you like him. But it doesn't matter, you already told him how you felt about him.

• I didn't have any attraction to him and only like him as a friend nothing more. I have more attraction to my boyfriend then him. But he can't say that when i am in a relationship.