How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

Just want to know. by the way going put some pic on How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice guys are always going to play the "I was nice and you never gave me a chance" blame card, good guys will actually care for you as if you're his sister/close friend regardless of how close you actually are

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • A nice guy is playing a part. He wants you to like him, he has expectations of how you should react to how nice he is. It is all manipulation. A good guy sees you as a human, someone to be respected and not used.

2|1
    0|0
    • I have 6 bfs one guy was worst is my last ex boyfriend Force me to be in a relationship then he cheated on me when I was growing out of the relationship. the girl I was friend was using my trust by going after my ex boyfriend when we were together then I broke up with my ex boyfriend and move on.

• Nice! I commented something similar

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice and good are synonyms.. they mean the same thing.

nice
    nīs/Submit
    adjective
    pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory.
    "we had a nice time"
    synonyms: enjoyable, pleasant, agreeable, good, satisfying, gratifying, delightful, marvelous

But anyway, it was kinda mean to call your friend "stupid friend" lol Honestly what he said wasn't bad nor creepy, he was just letting you know that he has feelings for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • But i was nor attraction to him and i have a boyfriend when he said it.

• Show All
    • Cause he thinks if you gave him a chance then you might actually realize you like him. But it doesn't matter, you already told him how you felt about him.

• I didn't have any attraction to him and only like him as a friend nothing more. I have more attraction to my boyfriend then him. But he can't say that when i am in a relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• If we're going by the ridiculous BuzzFeed definition of "nice guy", other wise known as a disheartened guy disappointed in the fact that someone he cares about is not interested and pleads his case only to get chastised for speaking his mind; then I'd say there is no difference. A good guy is just a guy who likes you and has honorable intentions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, stick with the guy you have now and don't worry about the others. You're a good girl so you'll get attention from others, especially now that you have a man. But just see where the current relationship goes. The fact that he said he liked what you wrote says a lot. To me, the one you have now is being genuine.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between a nice person and a good person.

I don't think people who are nice for the sake of niceness are good. A good person has principles, values, responsibilities, and are respected.

Nice people don't do enough to be respected. That's my view and that's what the difference is. It's not completely that simple^ but it's a start

I don't know why people don't get that..

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are same but there is a simple difference nice guy is actor and good guy is honest person at the end you should believe in people who trust you and will can tolerate you I think you got what I say

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• There's no difference between a good guy and a nice guy.

Unless you think misogynistic assholes who think they deserve sex for pretending to be nice are "nice" - which they are not.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a difference between a nice guy and a good man. Be an upstanding citizen, give charity, be nice to children, have honor; work on your own future success, and don't let people push you around, even if it's a woman (even if you like her). I'm not saying every girl is going to love you, at all, but a good woman will. Maybe she's one in a million and you'll never meet her, at least you're a good and successful person, but if you do, and you like her, you have gotten to skip over all the trash out there searching in vain for "the nice guy." You'll skip over all the feminists, activists, she-men, liars, cheats, thieves, unfaithful, and you name it, and the power will still be yours to say no if you please. Don't be a nice guy. That's a lie. Be a good man, because even without a woman, that's still worth something. Amongst other men, in society, within yourself, that's worth something.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good guy doesn’t put you in an awkward position

1|0
    0|0
  • Good men will pursue you in person first off...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes