How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

Just want to know. by the way going put some pic on How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice guys are always going to play the "I was nice and you never gave me a chance" blame card, good guys will actually care for you as if you're his sister/close friend regardless of how close you actually are

0|0
    0|1
  • A nice guy is playing a part. He wants you to like him, he has expectations of how you should react to how nice he is. It is all manipulation. A good guy sees you as a human, someone to be respected and not used.

2|1
    0|0
    • I have 6 bfs one guy was worst is my last ex boyfriend Force me to be in a relationship then he cheated on me when I was growing out of the relationship. the girl I was friend was using my trust by going after my ex boyfriend when we were together then I broke up with my ex boyfriend and move on.

• Nice! I commented something similar

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice and good are synonyms.. they mean the same thing.

nice
    nīs/Submit
    adjective
    pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory.
    "we had a nice time"
    synonyms: enjoyable, pleasant, agreeable, good, satisfying, gratifying, delightful, marvelous

But anyway, it was kinda mean to call your friend "stupid friend" lol Honestly what he said wasn't bad nor creepy, he was just letting you know that he has feelings for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • But i was nor attraction to him and i have a boyfriend when he said it.

• Show All
    • Cause he thinks if you gave him a chance then you might actually realize you like him. But it doesn't matter, you already told him how you felt about him.

• I didn't have any attraction to him and only like him as a friend nothing more. I have more attraction to my boyfriend then him. But he can't say that when i am in a relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Keep it simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we're going by the ridiculous BuzzFeed definition of "nice guy", other wise known as a disheartened guy disappointed in the fact that someone he cares about is not interested and pleads his case only to get chastised for speaking his mind; then I'd say there is no difference. A good guy is just a guy who likes you and has honorable intentions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, stick with the guy you have now and don't worry about the others. You're a good girl so you'll get attention from others, especially now that you have a man. But just see where the current relationship goes. The fact that he said he liked what you wrote says a lot. To me, the one you have now is being genuine.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between a nice person and a good person.

I don't think people who are nice for the sake of niceness are good. A good person has principles, values, responsibilities, and are respected.

Nice people don't do enough to be respected. That's my view and that's what the difference is. It's not completely that simple^ but it's a start

I don't know why people don't get that..

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are same but there is a simple difference nice guy is actor and good guy is honest person at the end you should believe in people who trust you and will can tolerate you I think you got what I say

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guys are secretly control freaks while good guys aren't I guess. Nice guys also aren't very nice if rejected and they will try to guilt trip you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have problems
    Nice guys cry
    Good guys try
    I don't know if good guys can be considered gentlemen. They build walls and prioritize themselves. Nice guys just burdens themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice guy is nice. A good guy is kind.
    The nice guy tells you what you want to hear. The good guy may talk to you straight.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice and good. Hmmm. Difference between them... Well tell me girl. Whom do you prefer? Nice guy or good guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice guy wants you to be happy a good guy wants to be happy with you

0|0
    0|0
  • By studying their behaviour. It's impossible to accurately tell just from texts.

0|0
    0|0
    • One thing one guy live in different town then me but my current boyfriend I only see on Tuesdays so that out of the picture. In same town.

• I will simplify & say that the nice guy is simply polite and acting "nice" when it serves them and they're being observed, while the good man actually cares and does what's right even if nobody will ever know. I think part of humanity is the duality between love and fear. We all have the capacity of going to great extremes either way. Nurture and nature work in tandem. Also, everything is relative.
    "The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops in the habit and the Habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and it's way with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings" -S. Gautama, founder of Buddhism

1|1
    0|0
  • Simple a difference between a terrorist and a soldier, nice guy may be a dagger in cheese but a good guy always keeps his dagger at open at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you called him "stupid friend"
    Looks like your mind is already made up on that one

0|0
    0|0
  • The first person appears to be nice guy , second one looks like he just want get u. So first one looks like nice and good guy,
    Now the difference between nice and being good? Hmm
    Nice guy good guy, -- good people/guy/girls are far from us , we think they are good, but when they come close to us they may or may not stay good to us.
    Appearing good, and being nice are two different sort of judgements good is a common approval sort of thing to me , but nice is like a confirmation from my part that yes this person did so and so, and I am witness to it or being party to it, so he is a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Good guy first one nice guy second one. Nice guy is fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell him you love him and then say you are not attracted to him? That's cold.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't say any thing about a guy
      stupid friend. I have a boyfriend that I love him very much.

• Show All
    • I didn't like one guy. he said you never give me a chance. in his past relationship a girl said that he as cheated on someone before. that what I did hear from a woman that I was not friend with. by the way I am happy with my current boyfriend .

• See its information like that which you leave out that can tell us he's not a nice guy and just pretends to be.

• from their heart and soul, the good guys nice are the nice gıys are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice guy will do things for u. a good guy is strait but really thinks of himself 1st

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the difference between a good guy and a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• There's no difference between a good guy and a nice guy.

Unless you think misogynistic assholes who think they deserve sex for pretending to be nice are "nice" - which they are not.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a difference between a nice guy and a good man. Be an upstanding citizen, give charity, be nice to children, have honor; work on your own future success, and don't let people push you around, even if it's a woman (even if you like her). I'm not saying every girl is going to love you, at all, but a good woman will. Maybe she's one in a million and you'll never meet her, at least you're a good and successful person, but if you do, and you like her, you have gotten to skip over all the trash out there searching in vain for "the nice guy." You'll skip over all the feminists, activists, she-men, liars, cheats, thieves, unfaithful, and you name it, and the power will still be yours to say no if you please. Don't be a nice guy. That's a lie. Be a good man, because even without a woman, that's still worth something. Amongst other men, in society, within yourself, that's worth something.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good guy doesn’t put you in an awkward position

1|0
    0|0
  • Good men will pursue you in person first off...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes