How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

Just want to know. by the way going put some pic on How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

533

Most Helpful Guys

• A nice guy is playing a part. He wants you to like him, he has expectations of how you should react to how nice he is. It is all manipulation. A good guy sees you as a human, someone to be respected and not used.

• I have 6 bfs one guy was worst is my last ex boyfriend Force me to be in a relationship then he cheated on me when I was growing out of the relationship. the girl I was friend was using my trust by going after my ex boyfriend when we were together then I broke up with my ex boyfriend and move on.

• Nice! I commented something similar

• Nice guys are always going to play the "I was nice and you never gave me a chance" blame card, good guys will actually care for you as if you're his sister/close friend regardless of how close you actually are