How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

Just want to know. by the way going put some pic on How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?How to tell the different between nice guy to a good guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A nice guy is playing a part. He wants you to like him, he has expectations of how you should react to how nice he is. It is all manipulation. A good guy sees you as a human, someone to be respected and not used.

2|1
    0|0
    • I have 6 bfs one guy was worst is my last ex boyfriend Force me to be in a relationship then he cheated on me when I was growing out of the relationship. the girl I was friend was using my trust by going after my ex boyfriend when we were together then I broke up with my ex boyfriend and move on.

• Nice! I commented something similar

• Nice guys are always going to play the "I was nice and you never gave me a chance" blame card, good guys will actually care for you as if you're his sister/close friend regardless of how close you actually are

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• If you ask to slow down during intimacy and he seems more than happy to do that and he is putting care into doing whatever makes feel safe and comfortable around him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes