Girl was touch feely with me for the first time. what does that mean?

There’s this girl I really like and We get on so well. We laugh and the conversations are just laughter. I get the impression she likes me but I’ve been wrong before, i want to ask her out and but I’m a afraid if she rejects me it may cause awkwardness because she works with me.
For the past few months, I’ve been dropping her home here and there and today we were laughing away and she started explaining a story from when she was younger and started stroking my arm. I didn’t react to it... I don’t know if I should of but I just acted normal to it.

There after she became a bit excited.. Is it a sign that she likes me, is she waiting for me to make a move? What can I do to be sure?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tricky question. For some girls, this would be a big sign, others it's fairly normal. Given that she's never done it before, I would probably say she does like you, but if it was a stressful story she may have just been using you for a source of comfort. Try something that can be explained away as a friend date, like coffee or lunch, see how she reacts. If she takes it as a date, then you know she likes you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes