Am I basically doomed to date French women if I don't speak French?

So is it true that it's hard to date French women if you don't speak French? Is it true even outside France?

By the way, just curious, do you think French girls are (in general/on average) receptive on Asian men?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• While I think it is overexaggerated on how bad French people are at speaking English or refusing to speak it, it is still a factor that should be taken into consideration. Which naturally means that yes, it will be harded to date French women if you don't can't communicate properly, incase she is bad at English, and you are unlikely to make a good impression on a French girl who doesn't want to speak English even if she knew how to. Those French women that live outside France that don't live in countries that have French as an official language would probably be more receptive to a person who can't speak French, but even that isn't quaranteed. And while I can't answer if French girls are receptive towards Asian men or not, from my experience talking to multiple women from different European countries, the impression I've gotten is that most of them prefer European men over others.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's so special about French women?

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes