Why do girls date guys way older than them?

I see this happen kinda often with girls not that guys can't do It but I see It more In girls. I've seen girl like 19yrs old dating dude in there 40s or girls in there early 20s dating guys in there 30s now it perfectly legal and you do you but why like what's the appeal. Like I personally just find it weird especially when there such a drastic age difference like dating someone whos old enough to be your father how are you comfortable with that. And in some cases I've seen female who are dating guys who are friends with there father or even there fathers bosses its freaking weird. But enlighten me why do some girls like dating such older guysWhy do girls date guys way older than them?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy is rich then that's probably why. Tbh a lot of older guys like me and i don't like that. They'll say thay I'm mature for my age and I really get disgusted bc there are grown men who are actually going after young girls, a lot younger than them... But whatever, i like guys who are around my age so...