Why do girls date guys way older than them?

I see this happen kinda often with girls not that guys can't do It but I see It more In girls. I've seen girl like 19yrs old dating dude in there 40s or girls in there early 20s dating guys in there 30s now it perfectly legal and you do you but why like what's the appeal. Like I personally just find it weird especially when there such a drastic age difference like dating someone whos old enough to be your father how are you comfortable with that. And in some cases I've seen female who are dating guys who are friends with there father or even there fathers bosses its freaking weird. But enlighten me why do some girls like dating such older guysWhy do girls date guys way older than them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy is rich then that's probably why. Tbh a lot of older guys like me and i don't like that. They'll say thay I'm mature for my age and I really get disgusted bc there are grown men who are actually going after young girls, a lot younger than them... But whatever, i like guys who are around my age so...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I dont think i would date a guy that is too old for me. I would feel so uncomfortable, like definitely i would look like his daughter since i look so young that people dont believe me when i tell them my real age.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s pretty obvious if your dating someone older than your dad you want the cash 💵

It’s wrong. yes. Disgusting too.

2|0
    0|0
    • I wanna agree but then that are females who have perfectly well paying jobs and might being making more then the man in some cases then what's there excuse for dating a guy that old and yes it's pretty disgusting

• people have
      W e i r d ass fetishes nowadays
      No telling why they do it.

• True true but still the guys who do it are just as bad I seen a barley legal 19yr old female singer dating a 40 something year old comedian dude and it was just weird and socially media is just as bad cause they were promoting the relationship like it's perfectly normal its was disturbing to say the least like that guy was in his 20s before she was even born

• Some women just like older men. Others might have daddy issue. Or often they are gold diggers. I think once one of the partners is old enough to "technically" be the parent of the other, it's too big of gap.
    I like men to be at least 3 to 4 years older than me. But that's because I like men who are more steady and established.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea the gap duffrence for me is about the sane id say 5 years is the limit a d the guts that go for these girls aren't any better but i get why some of them do it i mean a beautiful young female wanting ag guy who might be past his ori. e so to speak i get it but there are plenty of beautiful women around there are as well so its no excuse

• Money or simply because they feel more protected with them, think they're more mature and would want to commit / marry them faster.

0|1
    0|0
    • But that's really subjective I'm a younger guy and people have said I'm pretty mature for my age epsecaily being as young as i am maturity is no excuse protection either cause anyone can get in shape and hit the gym and some of those older men aren't in the best shape either

• Show All
    • You're welcome :)
      I like to talk to people and share my view / personal experience.

• Defeintly it was for sure interesting to hear your point of view and look at it from your percoetice check out some of my other questions sometimes

• For me personally, I would do it because I would feel that they are more mature in terms of their character and personality.
    I find people my age frustrating and immature.

Others might have money as a reason, though. So I can't speak on behalf of everyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the type who will date an older guy. But I don't think those who date older are serious about it. It's impossible for them not to have their own ideal man who they want to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are expecting the old man to croak and be left all of this money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes love but if it's like a really huge difference like huuuuge it could be manipulation from the older one like its technically stationary rape or something

0|1
    0|0
  • they want money lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I am dating a younger guy.

0|1
    0|0
    • People will like what they like.

• Show All
    • The girl. part of family has younger guys then older guys. Only two people in my family that dated older guy.

• Yea that's definitely diffrennt cause most girls do tend to go for older guys not quit as old as i stated in the question but older usually

• They’ve given up on love & decided to settle for money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cus they have money probbs and stuff they want ig

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes