I been talking to this guy and today I found him on FB and saw his married with 2 kids. what should I do?

• Block all contact with him
    Vote A
  • Tell his wife.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Confront and make sure to really capture the moment when he goes oh shit
    😂
    Then black mail him lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well did he talk about bad things? Or just normal talk? if so, why would you tell his wife?

0|0
    0|0
    • He would send be dick pics and tell me how he loves me and wants to be with me

• Ok I tink you should tell his wife

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't believe everything you see on internet.

But if true, he should have been honest with you about it, and you shouldn't care unless you are specifically looking for a husband (and lament that polygamy is illegal).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably call them out on it and see how they react about it. If they seem uncaring and are more than likely to do it again, I'd just tell their wife/husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block him. As for telling his wife, it is your decision. For me, it would depend on the type of conversation he had with you. Was he flirty, normal or creepy. Depends on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say stop talking to him but if that was me i would wanna know if my husband is a cheat and stuff but at the same time will hurt her

0|0
    0|0
  • I think his wife deserves to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • stop being near him an find a new guy its just going to get wirse if you stay around him

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is cheating block, him. if you are interested. Have fun enjoy and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell his wife. before blacking all contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • HahahHahha

0|0
    0|0
  • What were you talking about?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes